  • Subject: [OPENERP400] Taking names for team leaders
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:18:33 -0600

I suggest we follow the advise of another member who posted that we
break up into teams.
We need:

ERP Standards Team

Documentation Team

Within those teams we will need to have sub teams.

But lets start by getting a core group for each of these teams

I propose James W kilgore, Tadashi Kakefuda, Eric N Wilson, John Taylor,
and Aleta Hammond head up the Standards team since they already have a
great discussion going.

Mark A. McCarty, L. S. Russell, Joe Teff, Gary Kuznitz should head up
the documentation team which will help setup a standard method of
documentation, maintain the web site, press releases, and other mkgt
functions.

This is just a proposal to kinda get the groundwork out of the way and
get us a good foundation to stand on. The teams will not be limited to
these people I am just recommending that these people sort of push us
all.
If anyone thinks that too much time would be required and would like to
take another less time intensive role then others will offer to take a
position on the core team.

Please any suggestions?

--
L. S. Russell Programmer/Analyst