  • Subject: Re: Join & Update
  • From: "Scott Klement" <infosys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 18 Oct 1999 13:23:30 -0500

Jim,

It seems to me that you probably want a multi-format logical, rather
than a join logical....   With a multi-format logical, (and perhaps
the help of a record format selector program -- at least temporarily)
you should be able to do what you're looking for...

At least, if I understand what you're saying :)