Mohammad,

I've been working as an IBM midrange programmer for 15 years, and my advice
to you is to perservere and put your mind on
becoming an expert on the AS400 platform, whatever the obstacles placed in
front of you.
I experienced similar problems, amongst others, but I stuck to my guns, and
did not get discouraged, at the end of the day, you need to become self
reliant on becoming the seasoned professional you aspire to be, ONLY HARD
work will guarantee this, you will appreciate your work more in the end.

Vince Lazzaro
VL Systems P/L