" It's just another one of his power trips."

Why is it that every programmer who has installed a router and wireless
network at home thinks he knows better than the network admins?

I can think of plenty of reasons why the fellow might be holding Windows
back. It is unwise in principle, but we live in the real world and trade
offs have to be made. It could be that he does not have the money to spend
on a Windows version upgrade. It could be that some critical software
doesn't like Windows 10. It could be that his boss hates Windows 10 and
laid down the law.

---------
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxx