From: PcTech [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Jones
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 8:16 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Parallel to USB

If this is for home/SOHO usage, I like the HP OfficeJet 8600 family. You
can get them for $120-150 and they do the print/scan (including
OCR)/copy/fax, have good speed, duplex, etc. Connect via USB, Ethernet, or
WiFi.

The 8000 family's advantage over lower end/cheaper units is that they're
more efficient on ink usage. So they're cheaper to operate.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?keywords=hp+8
600