Ping, lower is better. Try this from your i (or your PC command line if
you drop the CALL QCMD)
CALL QCMD
ping nra.org
Verifying connection to host system NRA.ORG at address 64.29.201.96.
PING reply 1 from 64.29.201.96 took 83 ms. 256 bytes. TTL 237.
PING reply 2 from 64.29.201.96 took 79 ms. 256 bytes. TTL 237.
PING reply 3 from 64.29.201.96 took 79 ms. 256 bytes. TTL 237.
PING reply 4 from 64.29.201.96 took 79 ms. 256 bytes. TTL 237.
PING reply 5 from 64.29.201.96 took 79 ms. 256 bytes. TTL 237.
Round-trip (in milliseconds) min/avg/max = 79/79/83.
Connection verification statistics: 5 of 5 successful (100 %).

Some sites block pings for fear they may be used in a Denial Of Service
attack. "Real" network people can configure that not to be a problem.
After all, if they really could be used in a DOS attack don't you think
certain elements of society would have attacked the domain above?

Rob Berendt