I'm having issues at home with Outlook Express 6.0. All I know is that when I tried to run it this weekend, it came up with the OE splash panel, and then said it had issues and did I want to send a copy of the error (which I did each time). The subsequent help panel was of no help.

I successfully accessed OE on Wednesday so something happened in between (the PC w/WinXP SP2) because the PC was shutdown during that period. I did run an A-V scan (Trend Micro) and found nothing suspicious.

I was thinking that I might be able to just copy the program (msimn.exe) from my work PC (we use Outlook 2007 here, not OE, but it did start up here) and replace the one on my home PC. Didn't know if this was a good idea or if I also needed to copy some or all of the DLL's that are in the same folder.

Not very informative, I know, but that's all MS told me. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
--
B&W Wholesale
office: 615-995-7024

When we played softball, I'd steal second, then feel guilty and go back. -Woody Allen