From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 3:52 PM
To: pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCTECH] 'Saving Your Settings' takes a long time

A while back when I log off or shutdown my home system it sits on the
'saving your setting' message for a really long time. I haven't actually
timed it but it's probably over 15 seconds. When using any of the other
ID's it fly's right through. The only difference I can see is that my ID is
an administrator. I've tried changing the account type but it didn't help.
Does anyone have any ideas what would cause this delay?

Rick Chevalier
AmeriCredit ITS
817-525-7178

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this
e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited.