I have a fair amt of .html files (16K+, each "page" is one entity with
multiple records I want to extract to "different" CSV (or Excel) files.

The format of the html is making this "difficult" for me, so I'll ask the
experts.  The data I want is not in tables but would looke like this:

20 MIL-N  122   468  131  27   6  13   58   69    2    2   39   28    3
6    4    0   13

(without the html junk around it...same idea

in this case I want the 20 in column A, MIL-N in B, etc.

there will be 4 or 5 different formats but I can tell which one based on
specific html tags/text.

NO idea where to start, and ideally (in this case) would be
freeware/shareware with trial period and PC based.