From: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Date: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:17:24 PM
To: 'PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users'
Subject: RE: [PcTech] Re:choosing an OS and getting comfy with a new pc

What I don't understand is why MS doesn't step up to the plate and create a
JVM
for the Windows platform and tweak the heck out of it and claim that their
OSs
are the best/fastest to use when running Java apps. IBM did it with the JVM
for
the iSeries and their other OSs. Why would MS want to risk losing OS sales
competitors just because they won't include a JVM.

-- Scott Johnson