From: "Nihat Ezer via OpenSource" <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "OpenSource" <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "IBMi Open Source Roundtable" <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Nihat Ezer" <nihatezer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [IBMiOSS] ssh with x11
Date: Tue, Oct 26, 2021 12:56 PM

Greetings,

Being new to ibm i oss, using git-bash and xming on client side, but
failed to to connect by ssh with x11

May i kindly ask if anyone here is able to connect with x11 and how to
do it, or please bag my pardon if it was already answered before?

Here is the one i gave it a try and error message received:

$ export DISPLAY=localhost:0.0

$ ssh -Y -v myuser@as400test
OpenSSH_8.4p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1i  8 Dec 2020
debug1: Connecting to as400test [xx.xx.xx.xx] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
..
..
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).
Authenticated to as400test ([xx.xx.xx.xx]:22).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Requesting no-more-sessions@xxxxxxxxxxx
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: pledge: exec
debug1: No xauth program.
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
debug1: Requesting X11 forwarding with authentication spoofing.
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0

--
Cheers,
Nihat

NİHAT EZER      | Bilgi ve İletişim Teknolojileri Çözüm Geliştirme
Müdürlüğü

Adres : Rüzgarlıbahçe Mah. Çam Pınarı Sok. No: 6 34805 Beykoz/İstanbul

        Santral : 0850 744 07 44
Faks     : 0850 744 01 77

        Web      :
www.anadolusigorta.com.tr<[1]http://www.anadolusigorta.com.tr ;>