Oh right, I forgot that is not enabled out of the box.

----- Original message -----
From: "Calvin Buckley" <calvin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "OpenSource" <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "IBMi Open Source Roundtable" <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [IBMiOSS] ssh with x11
Date: Tue, Oct 26, 2021 1:21 PM

Make sure X11Forwarding is enabled in the sshd_config file. (use sshd -
ddt to determine its location if unsure) Be sure to restart it when you
change the config file.

I'm curious, what are you using X11 forwarding for?

at [3]https://archive.midrange.com/opensource ;.

link: [4]https://amazon.midrange.com ;