Couple things.

1 - Obtain the latest from https://bitbucket.org/litmis/ibmichroot/downloads.
Unzip it on your desktop and upload it to /QOpenSys/ibmichroot Don't use
the one from 5733OPS because it is most likely out of date and won't be
updated.

2 - Make sure to run it as someone with *ALLOBJ and *IOSYSCFG authority.

Side note: The community (me) is working on creating an ibmichroot.rpm file
so install will be as simple as: yum install ibmichroot

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 9:42 AM, Mitch Gallman <mitch_gallman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>