As VP of our local user group, NHMUG, I am tasked with finding speakers for
our meetings.
I am looking for a speaker to come to New Hampshire to speak to our group
for a day.
This speaker must be able to present a day of sessions with topics that
include the subject matter:

- What is QSHELL
- QSHELL basics
- QSHELL vs PASE
- How to use QSHELL in my day-to-day job
- Useful QSHELL commands
- How to grep
- Regular expressions
- QSHELL from CL
- SQL from QSHELL
- Anything else an RPG programmer might need to know on QSHELL and PASE

I'm looking to schedule our meeting sometime between late October and mid
December, 2016
Meeting days are typically on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Location is Manchester, New Hampshire

If you can present for a day on these topics, please contact me privately *off
list *to discuss.
Do NOT respond to the forum (per request of the moderator).

Thank You
Doug