Aaron, thanks for laying out the details.

As for which is the most appropriate approach to take to fix this, I
definitely have to defer to you and Kevin. I am willing to try my hand
at the Option 2 thing, but I don't have the time to actually do it at
the moment. So if you have the opportunity and inclination to do it
yourself before I get to it, by all means be my guest. Don't force it
into your schedule just on my account, though. It's a relatively low
priority for me. If you have other users complaining about it, that's
another story.

John Y.

This thread ...