Naah. I hear it's too hot down there.

Speaking of which, it's supposed to be 94 here today and 98 tomorrow. Glad
I'm heading north about 2am. :)

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you come down here to Texas, you can pick up the fish from the dry lake
beds.

:-))

Paul Nelson
Office 512-392-2577
Cell 708-670-6978
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:35 AM
To: Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: IBM BP of record

Thanks all. I'll be checking this out after my 4-day fishing trip to
Canada
this weekend.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:47 PM, <MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff,

We've changed our BP a couple times. Never any complaints or
problems--except that you get a new customer number with each BP. That
can be confusing when opening a PMR, but nothing that can't be overcome.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International
www.TheWay.org