I'm not aware of any standard type of fee for this transaction, but I
think we have all read stories of software companies losing customers to a
competitor because of these upgrade fees.

I know we have changed software here simply because of maintenance fees.
It was cheaper for us to replace one small package here, than it was to
pay the upgrade fee demanded when we upgraded our system a few years ago.

Steve

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express

macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/05/2008 07:48 PM
Please respond to
Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
<midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject