David Gibbs wrote:
... why wasn't the EGL Cafe developed with EGL?

Inquiring minds ... you know the rest.

I suspect it's because the EGL Cafe isn't really a business application - it's a forum. EGL is designed to write business applications. Sort of the same reason midrange.com doesn't run on a midrange...

Joe

This thread ...