>Investors should know about that decision and liability
>should go along as far as the decision-making goes

Corporate liability or personal liability? Risk/reward decisions are
part of everyday business.

In your example of the bulldozer situation -- I have no problem with the
idea that a company not mark lines and pay any damages that may result.
That's a risk/reward business decision and should not impart any
personal liability on the decision maker -- the liability rests with the
company.

JMTCW.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III