OK, ok, ok...

I have been buried in the reality of this in what friends in that arena have
told me, what
STRATFOR has had to say and what Congressional hearings have been reporting for
the last several
years and what NPR has been reporting, etc. And they all lead to this same
conclusion. We were
neglecting human intelligence,  had more data then we could analyse, etc. and
something was gonna
give. In other word, there WAS going to be a major breakdown in this process
that could yield bad
results, although I admit, I don't think anyone could have imagined the hell
that was last Tuesday
!

I APOLOGIZE if it was taken the way it apparently has been, because that is NOT
what I meant in
ANY way.

Are we all friends again ? :-)

Chuck