> Mark,
>
> As much as I understand your anger, I think you're letting your
> emotions get
> in the way of reason. Not all Arabs are America-hating place-crashing
> killers,

I keep hearing this but I haven't met any who aren't.  When I was in high
school, a lot of Iranians moved in because of the Shah being overturned by
Khomeni.  You'd think we would have had something in common - our marines
being held hostage and these kids being refugees.  But no, they hated us
more than Khomeni.  Persians, arabs - close enough.  Both muslims, I think.
Those muslims in Libya hate our guts too.  I do believe the muslims in Syria
aren't too fond of us either.  Oh, and those muslims in Iraq would like to
see us wiped off the face of the earth.  Even the Palestinians, who without
us would still be in a no mans land between Jordan (fellow arabs who refused
them) and Israel, hate us. The fundamentalist muslims in Egypt hate us too.
The Taleban hates every Christian.  In case you haven't noticed, they are
extremely oppressive to their own citizens in Afganistan, especially women.
And they arrested 8 westerners and charged them with spreading Christianity!
I don't think the Nation of Islam is too fond of us either and they ARE
Americans. (Does that make them self-hating Americans?)  And all of them
hate Jews.  Let's not leave out Abu Sayef!, the muslim terrorists-for-profit
in some islands near the Philippines.  They kidnap tourists on the beach and
hold them for ransom.  Last year they got millions in exchange for a German
family and others.  Last I heard they kidnapped a man from Chino,
California, and claimed to have beheaded him.

I've lived my whole life knowing Muslims hate and kill Americans.  Excuse me
if I use my powers of observation and discrimination to instantly
distinguish between friend and foe.  Let the foe prove he is really a
friend.  It is his burden, not mine.

Phil