At 5:54 PM -0500 9/13/01, Rick DuVall wrote:
>  I would prefer to simply kill all our violent enemies wherever they are and
>  however long it takes.  We already have the world's support.  And any time
>  we are attacked, we do it again.  We should soon run out of applicants.

    Rick,

    I know it sounds good but it just won't work.  There will never be
a shortage of hatred for America, just because we exist.  You could
kill every known terrorist in the world today, and there would be new
ones to take their place.  Maybe not tomorrow, but perhaps just when
you have decided that it's safe.

    Not to say that anyone involved in this specific incident
shouldn't receive the maximum penalty, but you still have take
precautions.  It's just too easy for even one deranged person to kill
hundreds these days.

    Regards,

    - Lou Forlini
      Software Engineer