Joe,

I too have have inherited an Infoprint server to support. I have not done
what you need to do, but if I did, here is what I would do [we are on
V7R4]:
Use an SQL with something like:

select objlib, objname, objtype, objattribute, objsize, objcreated,
last_used_timestamp, objowner, objdefiner, objtext
from table(object_statistics('QGPL', '*ALL')) where
objtype in('*USRIDX', '*PDFMAP', '*PSFCFG') or
objattribute in('USRIDX', 'PDFMAP', 'PSFCFG')

to identify what libraries the objects are in. This is just for QGPL, but
I would change the first parameter to *ALL to pull all libraries. Then I
would look at each to see whose they are. At our shop most of the time the
object name and/or comment has the User's name that the object goes with.
There may be other types, but these are the ones I quickly found.

Then I'd use the existing commands to determine who the unidentified ones
belong to and manually delete them or update the text so you know next
time.
Be careful because there may be CL programs [possibly for batch jobs] that
directly address Infoprint using various parameters in OVRPRTF [i.e.
USRDFNDTA(MAILTAG(...)) or USRDTA() that could be used for Infoprint too.
I have also inherited a user exit program for this.
Also check the Last Used Date of those objects to make sure they are not
currently being used. There could be something running that is hardcoded
to use Infoprint and if some of the pieces are missing, that could cause
unexpected crashing.
I am in the process of disabling Infoprint for existing jobs [and not
using it for new jobs] and using a homegrown java email program that has a
prototype for RPG, two tables, and a CL that eventually calls the java
program for emailing. The jobstream involves a few programs, and a table
that contains the email addresses to use for a particular program. Each
program needing PDF generation has a reference to one prototype to
retrieve the email address given either '*USER' or a key. The key goes to
one table to get the email address [from and to] for the key value
[usually the program name]. If *USER is passed, the program goes to a
different table to get the email address associated with the user. Then a
second prototype actually calls the java jobstream with parameters for the
spool file to convert and send as PDF. It also was modified to allow
sending an IFS file too as an attachment.

Unfortunately, I don't see any direct SQL table for Infoprint, so this may
be a help to you.

Thank you,

Doug

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission."