I have inherited a system that uses Infoprint Services (5722-IP1 V5R3M0) to convert reports to PDF and email to users. I am currently on a Power 9 running V7R4.

When a user leaves the organization, they should be removed from the report distribution system as well. Does anyone, who is familiar with this product, know of a way to search all of the PDF Map Entries (WRKPDFMAPE) and find all mapping where a particular email address is set as a recipient?

I was hoping to find a SQL service but could not locate one.

Joe Sizer
IBM I Power Systems Administrator
Pencor Digital Services