Jon Paris has said that IBM should have *totally* sunsetted some functionality from IBM i to shove us along in improving software development and using more recent tools.

But IBM hates to alienate ancient customers so it lets them keep working. Will they help you out if an obscure glitch somewhere there messes up something? I don't know. Maybe paid time.

Does System 36 emulation still work? I don't know. Probably is my guess.

--Alan Cassidy