Do a traceroute from the new Windows box.

Also ping to check ping responses.

Did you do any queries with DBeaver or ACS Run SQL for that matter ?

Perhaps do an FTP transfer as well. Something to rule out other forms of communication.

Did you check the network speed ?

Is new server a VM or Hardware ?

Watch windows task manager when running queries as well.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

message: 1
date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 22:40:32 -0400
from: Mark Murphy <jmarkmurphy@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Slow JDBC connection from remote server

No, there are no differences on the IBM i side. I am changing the Windows server. Both the old and new Windows servers are currently active and both Windows servers are connecting to the same IBM i, but the old server is fast, and the new server is slow.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 5:32?PM Diego E. KESSELMAN <diegokesselman@xxxxxxxxx>