As far as I can tell, the new server is noticeably faster than the old
server, except for the JDBC connection. I expect this because the new
server is a 4 socket 2.9Ghz Xeon with 64Gb of RAM while the old server is a
1 socket 2.0Ghz Xeon with 32Gb RAM. What I don't expect is the slowness of
the writes to IBM i

The new server is using a hotspot JVM vs the OpenJ9 JVM on the old server.
That shouldnt make that much difference should it? The JDBC driver is the
same on both. jtOpen 9.8.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 4:54 PM Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>