Le 20/06/2023 à 19:32, tim ken a écrit :
Thanks for these inputs.

but what if i already have created a source physical file and member both
in my library?

like for my case i had already created library with name 'K211' and the
source physical file as 'SR1' and also created a member with blanks with
the name 'callstack' whose type I mentioned as 'RPGLE'.

while using name format 1

lcd the_directory_on_your_local_device_where_you_put_callstack_file
cd /QSYS.LIB/K211.LIB
quote site namefmt 0
put callstack.txt SR1.CALLSTACK (replace
quote rcmd CHGPFM FILE(SR1) MBR(CALLSTACK) SRCTYPE(RPGLE) TEXT('Your preferred description of CALLSTACK program')

for the next steps of your project, try to get some education or have documentation reading, before asking here, please

here in this case 'callstack' name just contains 9 characters still that
error?

Thanks