Le 20/06/2023 à 18:01, tim ken a écrit :
Hi,

Thanks for all these inputs regarding this FTP issue.

But there is no option to reply on pub400.com user forum when i tried to
send personal message ( as only this option was available over there i mean
when i want to reply ) for my post then got below error:-

"
*NET.DATA Error: Function call to DTW_RSUBTRACT failed. Error Number is
4001."*

Just open the thread (topic on pub400 forum), and use "create new post" button.

I tried below commands still I can't send c'allstack' text file to my
source file sr1 which is there in k211 lib. and i have created a blank
member with the type RPGLE as well over there on pub400.com still below
errors while transferring this text file from my local desktop to a source
member there..

ftp> put callstack.txt sr1.file/callstack.mbr
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
550 Library SR1.FILE not found.
ftp> put callstack.txt k211.lib/sr1.file/callstack.mbr
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
501 Specified object name too long, limit is 10 characters:
file/callstack.mbr.
ftp> put callstack.txt k211.lib/sr1.file.callstack.mbr
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
501 Specified object name too long, limit is 10 characters:
file.callstack.mbr.
ftp>

Using name format 0, I found that the member should already exist in the file when using a put. If the file does not exist, it is created as a data file (not a source file) with put ftp subcommand.

Try the following:

C:\Users\Marco\Downloads>ftp pub400.com
Connecté à pub400.com.
220-QTCP at PUB400.COM.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 1666 minutes.
501 OPTS unsuccessful; specified subcommand not recognized.
Utilisateur (pub400.com:(none)) : dimarco
331 Enter password.
Mot de passe :
230 DIMARCO logged on.
ftp> pwd
257 "/home/DIMARCO" is current directory.
ftp> cd /QSYS.LIB/DIMARCOB.LIB
250 "/QSYS.LIB/DIMARCOB.LIB" is current library.
ftp> quote site namefmt 0
250  Now using naming format "0".
ftp> quote rcmd crtsrcpf test
250 Command crtsrcpf test successful.

Note: TEST source file may already exist, no need to create one each time.

ftp> dir
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
125 List started.
drwx------   1 DIMARCO  0          16384 Jun 20 16:29 TEST
250 List completed.
ftp : 63 octets reçus en 0.01 secondes à 9.00 Ko/s.
ftp> quote rcmd addpfm test test
250 Command addpfm test test successful.

Note:  This is to add TEST member TEST to TEST source file.

ftp> dir
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
125 List started.
drwx------   1 DIMARCO  0          32768 Jun 20 16:29 TEST
-rwx------   1 DIMARCO  0              0 Jun 20 16:29 TEST.TEST
250 List completed.

Note: TEST is seen as a directory, while TEST.TEST (member TEST in file TEST) is a member where you can add (or replace using (replace option) data from your PC file.
It seems that when using name format 0, I was not able to add this member with a single put ftp subcommand.

ftp : 128 octets reçus en 0.02 secondes à 7.11 Ko/s.
ftp> put free.txt test.test
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
150 Sending file to member TEST in file TEST in library DIMARCOB.
226 File transfer completed successfully.
ftp : 6 octets envoyés en 0.22 secondes à 0.03 Ko/s.
ftp>

Thanks.