Le 10/10/2022 à 20:04, James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L a écrit :
On 10/8/22 2:24 AM, Marc Rauzier wrote:

You should also have an ADMIN1 job. Do you have an active one? Is there something in the joblog? If it is not active, do you have a spooled job log (or a pending job log)?

My error: QWEBADMIN is the user on the job that's listening on 2002; the job name is ADMIN1.

By port numbers:

2001: 2 ADMIN jobs, user QTMHHTTP. One has very little in the joblog, the other has a lot of messages.

2002: 1 ADMIN1 job, user QWEBADMIN. Its joblog has the aforementioned

  Not authorized to object QNAVSWUSR in QSYSDIR.
  Not authorized to object QNAVSWUSR in QSYSDIR.
  Attempt to use permanent system object QNAVSWUSR without authority.
  Error(s) occurred during running of QleActBndPgmLong API.

2003: not in the list of open ports.

2004: 1 ADMIN2 job, user QLWISVR, not much in the joblog.

2005: not in the list of open ports.

2006: 1 ADMIN3 job, user QWEBADMIN, not much in the joblog.

2007: not in the list of open ports.

2008: 1 ADMIN4 job, user QWEBADMIN, not much in the joblog.

2009: not in the list of open ports.

2010: 2 ADMIN jobs, I think they're the same ones listening on 2001.

2011: 1 ADMIN5 job, user QLWISVR, not much in the joblog.

2015: 1 ADMIN1 job, looks like the same one listening on 2002.

2016: 1 ADMIN2 job, same one that's listening on 2004.

2017: 1 ADMIN3 job, same one that's listening on 2006.

2018: 1 ADMIN4 job, same one that's listening on 2008.

2019: 1 ADMIN5 job, same one that's listening on 2011.

One of the error_log.Q... files has

[Thu Oct 06 19:22:39.656632 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 118:tid 000001CB] ZSRV_MSG0372: QHTTPSVR/QZSRHTTP: Thread Exception occurred:        : t.

There is one file per day, by default, created at midnight.
Another of them has a bunch of certificate errors from Friday, at around 13:00, by the system TOD clock.

Is this the approximative time when you started the *ADMIN http server last Friday?
What are those certificate errors? Are you using the same certificate for telnet ssl, which is working fine if I remember?

Another of them has something similar to the one quoted above, but from Saturday, when I wasn't there.

The others are empty.

As to . . . OS/ADMININST/admin1/wlp/usr/servers/admin1/logs/messages.log, it has, among other messages, a Java stacktrace:

  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com/ibm/navigator/common/util/SwapUserHelper.nativeGetProfile(Ljava/lang/String;)[B
    at com.ibm.navigator.common.util.SwapUserHelper.getAS400ByToken(SwapUserHelper.java:230)
    at com.ibm.navigator.common.monitor.MonitorServiceJobUtils.getMonitorServiceJobs(MonitorServiceJobUtils.java:52)
    at com.ibm.navigator.common.MonitorServiceLauncher.isMonitorServiceActive(MonitorServiceLauncher.java:58)
    at com.ibm.navigator.common.MonitorServiceLauncher.startMonitorService(MonitorServiceLauncher.java:40)
    at com.ibm.navigator.common.AuthFilter.init(AuthFilter.java:95)

and so forth.

Is this possible to end *ADMIN http server and start it again, then look at the messages at the end of the Q*.log file of the day and messages.log? This is to make sure that errors you see are related to starting the server.

Then, just have a try (end server, update authority, start server) with *USE authority for *PUBLIC on QNAVSWUSR object (what is the type?) in QSYSDIR. Just an assumption on my side but SWUSR could mean SwapUser and be related to the SwapUserHelper.nativeGetProfile java issue.

If you have enabled audit for Authority Failures, you could also want to review related events (AF audit event) audit journal for ADMIN and ADMIN1 jobs at the time your start *ADMIN server. Most probably, you will have some for this object in QSYSDIR.

And Mr. Berendt, the query you gave me won't run in a STRSQL session. Is there someplace else I should try running it?

--
JHHL

--
JHHL