Le 07/10/2022 à 22:55, James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L a écrit :
After futzing around with something about ten times more frustrating, while I was on my way to lunch, I finally thought about opening a terminal session to the box (Who'd have thought a terminal jock like me would miss THAT!)

And I found something interesting:

https://xxxxx:2010 (with no "/HTTPAdmin") immediately redirects to https://xxxxx:2003/Navigator.

Yes, that is expected behavior. Just like http://xxxxx:2001 redirects to http://xxxxx:2002/Navigator for non encrypted http.

But when I do a WRKTCPSTS in the terminal session, *nothing is listening on 2003!*

Also, when I did an option 8 on port 2002, and looked at the joblog of the QWEBADMIN job listening on it, I found:

You should also have an ADMIN1 job. Do you have an active one? Is there something in the joblog? If it is not active, do you have a spooled job log (or a pending job log)?

There are also some IFS log files to look at. They are in /QIBM/UserData/HTTPA/admin/logs/error_log.Q* files and /QIBM/UserData/OS/ADMININST/admin1/wlp/usr/servers/admin1/logs/message.log (not sure of the entire path of this one and I don't have any access to a system to check it).

Have a look at https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/configuring-web-log-monitor-and-trace-watch-functionality-when-debugging-ibm-i-http-and-application-servers (not sure if it is still relevant with 7.5 and New Navigator).

   Not authorized to object QNAVSWUSR in QSYSDIR.
   Not authorized to object QNAVSWUSR in QSYSDIR.
   Attempt to use permanent system object QNAVSWUSR without authority.
   Error(s) occurred during running of QleActBndPgmLong API.

I wonder what that could be all about.

At any rate, now what?
Sorry for your issue. Unfortunately, debugging Admin server issues could be a full job by itself :-(

--
JHHL