Ah, v5r2.
I've had that problem. The solution was to delete the keys and key them in
again.
Did you try that?

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 19:33, Jay B <orcljsb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops - I captured that but forgot to paste it in the original email... I
do see 5050 in there:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF9E72

Date sent . . . . . . : 09/08/22 Time sent . . . . . . :
08:18:07

Message . . . . : Usage limit of 0 exceeded. Grace period expires in 66
days
on 11/12/22.

Cause . . . . . : You received this message for one of the following

reasons:

-- A user was added, but the usage limit for product 5722WDS, license
term
V5R2M0, feature 5050, was exceeded. Users have until the specified date
(66
more days) to use this product. When this date is reached, the grace
period
expires and all users exceeding the usage limit are released.

-- The evaluation period for product 5722WDS, license term V5R2M0,
feature
5050, is ending. Users have until the specified date (66 more days) to
use
this product.

Recovery . . . : Contact your software provider to assist you in
receiving

More...

The confusing part for me is whether the V5R2 5050 license I entered is "in
scope" for V5R2M0 5050 (shown in the output above).

(a rollup to subsequent replies)

I used the suggestion to look at QSFWINV and noticed that the licenses I
had previously entered did not appear for V5R2M0. Interesting findings:

DSPLICKEY shows all licenses that I added with ADDLICKEY.
QSFWINV doesn't show any that I added with ADDLICKEY.
All added with ADDLICKEY show grace period countdowns in QSFWINV.
5722WDS in QSFWINV shows no key and the grace period shows a value.

Only the one license I had entered with WRKLICINF Option 1 appears in
QSFWINV (5722SS1).

I went to WRKLICINF, entered a 1 to enter a key for each item in the list
(PT1, QU1, ST, XW1) and only then did their licenses appear in QSFWINV.
This worked great for all licenses except 5722WDS.
When I try to enter the 5722WDS license through WRKLICINF the same way as I
did for the others, the tool says the 5722WDS license is not valid.

The list of licenses I have all show a license term of V5R2, and 5722SS1
has a V5R2M0 row (with the same license key as V5R2), and the XW1 has only
V5R2M0.

I created a prompted version of the command - V5R2 works, but V5R2M0 does
not.

Works:
*NLVLIBL/ADDLICKEY LICKEYINP(*PROMPT) PRDID(5722WDS) LICTRM(V5R2)
FEATURE(5050) SERIAL(104916M) PRCGRP(P10) LICKEY(IIIIII BBBBBB MMMMMM)
USGLMT(*NOMAX)

Does not work (with M0):
*NLVLIBL/ADDLICKEY LICKEYINP(*PROMPT) PRDID(5722WDS) LICTRM(V5R2M0)
FEATURE(5050) SERIAL(104916M) PRCGRP(P10) LICKEY(IIIIII BBBBBB MMMMMM)
USGLMT(*NOMAX)

last weekend I did a wipe-and-reinstall using I_BASE and the B_ and L_
media. The V5R2M0 version appeared from the start, so perhaps the M0 media
I have is "too new" to apply the V5R2 WDS license. I don't have any CDs
that say V5R2.

thanks