There are many reasons for keys with expiration dates. CBU, Temp keys, 40 day keys, Reduction Keys, Dev/Demo keys.... No matter they are UNIVERSALLY a PITA!

IBM sends them with delimiters, e.g. EXPDATE(2022-08-29). Now it's not the format, nor is it the choice of delimiter because you can do CHGJOB and select a matching date format and delimiter. The problem is that the delimiters EXIST. Thus the command fails since IBM REFUSES to enclose the date in quotes, e.g. EXPDATE('2022-08-29').

You would THINK this would be an easy update, but they have fought me for years on this and even rejected my RFE on it. :-(

- Larry