What browser did you use? that java stuff never works for me... probably
because of the date format issue, but of course I can't see the output.. it
just goes away.

The DVD is labeled:

"IBM License Agreement for Machine Code (Z125-5468-06) on DVD"

They sent it next day air via UPS. Kinda of a waste of $$ imho.