Hmmm...so I am SOL unless I buy full HWMA for that box?  Not good news...

Wish I had gotten some other notification before it expired.  It would have been a cheap fix.

The info is confusing on the "My Entitled Hardware" page.  The FAQ for the UAK says:

"Update Access Key (UAK for short) is a payload for your supported Power system that acknowledges you have an active software or hardware support contract for the product that has fixes available on Fix Central or Entitled Systems Support (ESS). There are two types of keys:

    Firmware - used to allow your machine to install fimware updates from Fix Central
    AIX - available for Power 10 or newer generation systems - they allow your system to inform you about the status of your software maintenance agreement

The keys always have an expiration date and need to be renewed periodically here on ESS or through automatic renewals using Call Home."

Kinda sounds like a SWMA would allow you to renew the keys.   Yet, it won't allow me to.  Man! I wish I could get straight answers from IBM.....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner