Le 28/07/2022 à 13:46, Rob Berendt a écrit :
Shaun,

I failed to see a difference between the two ports by using lsdev
$ lsdev -dev fscsi1 -attr
attribute value description user_settable

attach none How this adapter is CONNECTED False
attach "none" for this one which is not connected
autoconfig available Configuration State True
dyntrk yes Dynamic Tracking of FC Devices True+
fc_err_recov fast_fail FC Fabric Event Error RECOVERY Policy True+
io_thrshld_tmr no FC special error recovery threshold timer enable True+
scsi_id Adapter SCSI ID False
sw_fc_class 3 FC Class for Fabric True

$ lsdev -dev fscsi0 -attr
attribute value description user_settable

attach switch How this adapter is CONNECTED False
attach "switch" for this one which is connected to a switch
autoconfig available Configuration State True
dyntrk yes Dynamic Tracking of FC Devices True+
fc_err_recov fast_fail FC Fabric Event Error RECOVERY Policy True+
io_thrshld_tmr no FC special error recovery threshold timer enable True+
scsi_id 0xa0006 Adapter SCSI ID False
sw_fc_class 3 FC Class for Fabric True
$

But the fcstat is a godsend.

Rob Berendt
Unfortunately, I always failed to find the distinct possible values of a device attribute in IBM documentation.