Jerry,
You've now provided information that we didn't have before.
Given what you've said there, my recommendations:

1) *Delete everything* and start again.

2) Structure the SQL so it is easier to read for anyone on the list

3) Save each SQL in a file.

4) If you still have problems, publish the entirety of the *original* SQLs in the order you ran them.

5) If you haven't installed iACS, install it and use it instead of STRSQL.

6) Try making your posts easier to read--maybe it's my old eyes but I find them hard to comprehend. If English isn't your first language I'm sorry, but you've got to help us a bit. Perhaps write them in an editor and review them a bit before you post them.

7) You do know that in QRY/400 you can define new fields?
In "Define result fields" you can, say, define "theDate" as "field1 * 1000000 + field2*10000 + field3*100 + field4" and then use "theDate" in "Select and sequence fields". "