No idea, I didn't set it up.

Our data centers are in a different state, nor am I on the team that
handles that part of the AWS side.

Charles

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 12:42 PM Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L <
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your reply Charles
We have a meeting, tomorrow, to discuss this problem we have
I will make sure to mention this

Would you mind saying how long it took to get this up and running?

Alan Shore
Solutions Architect
IT Supply Chain Execution

[NHScsignaturelogo]

60 Orville Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

‘If you're going through hell, keep going.’
Winston Churchill