From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Schoen
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 12:03 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Connecting with an Azure server

What specifically do you want to do to your Azure server ?

Web service call, database call, file transfer ???

Jack is correct that you may want to consider a VPN connect to Azure of perhaps something like SFTP.

Need to better understand the use case.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net<http://www.richardschoen.net>
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

message: 1
date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:39:55 -0700
from: Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Connecting with an Azure server