Hi Charles

That plugin is for running a Data Transfer action - we had a recent thread discussing this - it does work.

But there is the cldownload plugin - with this you specify either a table name or a SELECT statement in the JAVA statement and it creates the workbook on the fly, no need or use for DTFX files.

I think Birgitta mentioned a Gist from Scott - he shows how to run the cldownload plugin in a stored procedure - but you can just do it with STRQSH from a command line, too.

Even cooler and more "eeeenteresting" than the Data Transfer options, IMHO.

Cheers
Vern