Oh my gosh.  Now, that you have pointed out about the comma in the documentation I have to wonder how I missed it.  I know I have read that dozens of times.  I even looked back at the the examples I found on the internet and the commas were practically jumping off the page at me.  I guess I got tunnel vision after seeing the example on the Pitney Bowes site.

Thank you for following up on my comments.

Regards,

Bobby