OK, I solved it.  The problem was in the formatting of the headers.  As you can see below, the headers had a colon after the attribute but before the value.  For example "Authorization: Bearer ....".  However, it should have been a comma instead of a colon.  At least in all cases except for "ssllTolerate":"true". That had to be a colon.  The examples at the Pitney Bowes site had colons, although the examples were using Curl.  I'm new to all this so I don't know if it's something peculiar about SQL or Curl that requires one over the other.

Thanks for all the responses.

Regards,

Bobby

'{"header": "Authorization: Bearer Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa",

"header": "Content-Type: application/json",

"header": "X-PB-TransactionId: a00256870000157440000901",

"header": "X-PB-ShipmentGroupId: 1111",

"header": "X-PB-Integrator-CarrierId: 99999999",

"header": "X-PB-UnifiedErrorStructure: true",

"sslTolerate":"true"}')