I would consider a straight DUPTAP vs.DUPTAPBRM. BRMS will add some overhead to the copy. Since it’s a one time deal I would not worry about updating BRMS since via network you can update the the database. Or just restore QUSRBRM.

As to time, quite some time.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects