Is this even allowed?
MFRTYPMDL(*HP520) WSCST(PCL5AUTOSL)

I thought you had to set MFRTYPMDL(*WSCST) to use the WSCST() parameter.

date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:42:11 -0700
from: "Gary Kuznitz " <docfxit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: How to configure an HP printer on my LAN

Thank you for the reply...

I have tried MFRETYPMOD set to *HP520. Which is what
the link at:
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/644553

Recommends.

I still can't get it to print from tray 2.

CRTOUTQ OUTQ(QUSRSYS/&DEVNAME)
RMTSYS(*INTNETADR) +
RMTPRTQ(RAW) AUTOSTRWTR(1)
CNNTYPE(*IP) +
DESTTYPE(*OTHER) TRANSFORM(*YES) +
MFRTYPMDL(*HP520) WSCST(PCL5AUTOSL) +
INTNETADR('192.168.168.27') DESTOPT(XAIX)
+
SEPPAGE(*NO)

I was hoping someone on the list actually had a similar
printer with this working.

Thanks,

Gary Kuznitz