Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Il giorno mar 5 ott 2021 alle ore 01:29 Brad Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:

Ok, so here's some more info.

If I log in, select support, it tells me to use
https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/. I click on that, then I click on my
profile in the top right and it's no longer "logged in". I click "log in"
and get the same "oooppps! that's not right" error.

Same domain... so there shouldn't be an issue if they are processing logins
the same across different hosts.

Tried clearing all cookies from IBM, still the same issue.

Losing faith quickly. Maybe it's time to retire. :)