We too have few Mac and Acs works well even for them.

Il Mer 29 Set 2021, 23:56 Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

" I have a MAC and use ACS everyday... works great. "

Me too!

Jon Paris

On Sep 29, 2021, at 2:43 PM, Tim Rowe <timmr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings. ACS works VERY well on Mac. Has a great 5250 interface,
and
multiple additional tools and interface to help you with access and
management of your IBM i. Honestly, the Java part... that is a pretty
simple item these days.

For Mac we recommend Java 11 but can use new versions as well, and we
also
recommend any of the open source options that are available.

Details can be found
at [1]
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/java-options-ibm-i-access-client-solutions

I have a MAC and use ACS everyday... works great.

Tim

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for
IBM i
IBM i ISV Council
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191