2) Can you try to use an SSH tunnel just to make sure it’s not related to your VPN/WAN?

Diego E. Kesselman
diegokesselman@xxxxxxxxx

El 23/09/2021, a las 17:11, Holger Scherer <hs@xxxxxxx> escribió:

did you upgrade to 9.2.951 already?
had similar issues with 940

-h

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Rob Berendt" <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: 23.09.2021 22:00:12
Betreff: RE: Software Downloads for HMC V10 R1 M1010

I've got a few issues with v9 I'm trying to work out first.
IDK if it is because I switched to vHMC or the version.
1 - Console sessions drop fairly regularly. All drop at once. To multiple servers in multiple cities. IBM suspects firewall type issue. Running traces now.
2 - Often I cannot see the individual lpars while in 'relational' view. Need to open the ticket on that still. Have to reboot the HMC to get that back. I can go from the plus sign to the minus sign in an effort to expand it but no detail appears.