Yes, as far as I recall they do as I used it often, but mainly for testing
on older OS versions since I'm normally up to date.

Now, if I want to vent it would be the impossibility of getting in contact
with a new BP (mine seem to retire or leave IBM every year) to pay
maintenance agreements. It's never been so hard to give someone money...

This year they at least sent an email (very poorly formatted, and of course
instructions on it do not match the website it references at all). But of
course, I get no reply when contacting them after finally finding the
contact info they refer to in the email. And it turns out the contact
email is the same that SENT THE REMINDER!... lol...