Please read this in its entirety. A paragraph near the end is really important.

IBM has used the CHGATR ... ALWSAV(*NO) command on numerous IFS objects to omit them from being saved.
One reason is that these are log files which are normally locked and are considered expendable.
Another reason is that these are saved as part of the SAVSYS and restoring them from IFS SAV/RST commands would cause redundant saves or restores. (Details below).

Keep in mind that "save while active" on IFS stuff is a sick joke and they will not save while active. You'll just go from the message below to a different message that they could not be saved because they were in use.
Having done a few unload/reloads in my time I have never considered these a loss.
Some will even be locked during a restricted state full system save. Save/restore flight recorders for example.

Now, maybe your concern is what are normally flagged by IBM as ALWSAV(*NO) and what might have been inadvertently flagged. For example, I can understand
/QIBM/UserData/BRMS/logs
Being set to ALWSAV(*NO) as it is a logs directory and WILL definitely be locked during save/restore operations.

However should this directory be ALWSAV(*NO)? /QIBM/ProdData/OS/SQLLIB/bin
bin sounds like programs and not logs. I understand your concern. If it is any consolation it is set to ALWSAV(*NO) on my system also.
I did a google search on that directory. First hit is REALLY important and says:
"There are cases where IBM directories are not being saved during the SAV portion of a full system save. These directories are in the /QIBM/PRODDATA/ directory and are set to ALWSAV = NO. This is because these directories are saved with the SAVSYS and restored or created when the IBM i5OS is installed. You do not want to change them to ALWSAV = YES because it would cause redundant saves or restores. One of the reasons for this has been saving of PTF objects from previous releases and restoring them to a newer release system, causing issues with the product after installation. Some of the directories in question are as follows:"
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/message-cpd37c3-during-go-save-option-21-or-sav-ifs-qibmproddata-directories