From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
~TA~
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2021 6:51 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Key to change default printer

This is a longshot but I'm hoping this will trigger a memory with
someone. Years ago I ran into a situation where a user in 5250
emulation (probably Client Access) accidentally hit a key, or
combination of keys, that changed the default printer IN THEIR USER
PROFILE. I would not have believed it, but at the time I researched it
and found that it was really a thing! So far, I am unable to locate any
information on this. Does anyone remember this? I have a user
currently who may have done the same thing.

I may not have the story exactly right, but does anyone remember
anything similar to this? A specific keypress (or combination) actually
caused a change in the user's profile?

Thank you in advance.

~TA~